Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The New Curiel

Babies have the power of reminding us how precious life is, and that one day not in the obscure past, we too were that fragile and pure. I marvel at the ability a baby has to bring us to tears simply by the miracle of their existence. And what is it about that look in their eyes that appears to harbor both innocence and infinite wisdom? I am fortunate enough to get to capture these fleeting moments in their families' lives, and just a couple of weeks ago, it was that much more special, when the new Curiel met my eyes through my lens. Xavier Alexander is already winning hearts. He has so many "looks", as the supermodel Zoolander would say. With the wide eyes of his mother, Andrea, and the dimpled smile of his daddy, my little brother Jaime, Xavier Alexander is a perfect bundle of life.

No comments: